Congratulations to Stephanie Weir for Being Called to the Bar!
We are excited to announce our staff member Stephanie Weir was called to the bar on June 20, 2016. Stephanie started with the firm as a Law Student in 2012 and we are proud of her and her achievements!
Upon her successful completion of the bar, Stephanie will transition from being an articling student to a member of our injury and disability law litigation team. This is a significant milestone in a lawyer’s career, and we look forward to seeing her grow with us at the Roger R Foisy injury law firm.
“It feels wonderful to have reached this goal of being called to the Ontario Bar. Being part of such a great team has made all the difference and I am looking forward to the future, new experiences and any challenges ahead. Thank you for the good wishes and continued support throughout this entire journey!”
- Stephanie Weir
Once again, congratulations to Stephanie!
Roger R. Foisy is an Ontario Personal Injury Lawyer with extensive experience in personal injury, long-term disability, and brain injury. Please contact us for immediate support and a free consultation.
More from Roger R. Foisy:
- It’s the Law! Cyclists under 18 Must Wear Helmets
- Roger R. Foisy to Give a Presentation on Best Practices for Small Personal Injury Law Firms
- Uniquely Qualified: Personal Injury Lawyer Roger R. Foisy’s Medical Diplomas and Certificates
- Why You Need Optional Benefits in Your Ontario Automobile Insurance Policy - May 17, 2022
- Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable - February 24, 2022
- Does Your Union Insurance Policy Cover Long-Term Care? - February 22, 2022