This week, March 10-16 2014, is Brain Awareness Week (BAW). Through my experience as a personal injury lawyer, I know firsthand the importance of understanding the facts about brain injury.
I have created many educational resources about brain injury, including blogs, videos, a FAQ, and a glossary. I encourage everyone to check them out during BAW.
– What is a Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI)?
– Why are Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries Often Missed?
– The Human Brain and Traumatic Brain Injury
– What are the Symptoms and Effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury?
– Causes and Effects of Acquired Brain Injury [Infographic]
– What You Need to Know About Sports-related Injuries: Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries and Concussions
– How to Cope with Grief after Brain Injury
– 5 Reasons Why Substance Abuse is Linked to Brain Injury
– Life Changes: Living with a Loved One Suffering from an mTBI
– A Silent Epidemic: Minor Traumatic Brain Injury – Science Daily
– Glossary of Brain Injury Terms
– Brain Injury Frequently Asked Questions
For further information about BAW, please see the Society for Neuroscience or the Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives.
>> If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in an accident or vehicle collision in Ontario, you can seek the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer to help ease the financial burden. Contact us today for immediate support and a free consultation.