Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Roger R Foisy and his team of personal injury lawyers would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
As you have family and friends visit your home for festivities throughout the holiday season, we would remind you to ensure that your property is safe and well maintained! Remember, if someone is injured on your property, you could find yourself liable under the Occupiers Liability Act.
Here’s a great blog from the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association that discusses how to keep your home safe for your holiday visitors. I recommend giving it a quick read.
As the blog advises, make sure you leave milk and cookies out for any guests arriving by chimney!
Our holiday hours: Please be advised that our offices are closing at noon on December 17th, 24th, and 31st.
>> Season’s Greetings from Roger R Foisy to you and your family. Stay safe this holiday season!
Learn about Personal Injury from Roger R Foisy:
- Seeking Compensation for a Knee Injury
- Seeking Compensation for a Basal Skull Fracture
- Understanding Your Legal Options for Accident Injuries in Ontario [Video]
- Why You Need Optional Benefits in Your Ontario Automobile Insurance Policy - May 17, 2022
- Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable - February 24, 2022
- Does Your Union Insurance Policy Cover Long-Term Care? - February 22, 2022