Merry Christmas from the Roger R Foisy Team!
From everyone at Roger R Foisy’s personal injury law firm, Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year! We hope you can enjoy good company, good food, and good fun over this holiday season.
Christmas Is the Time for Giving
Our office is participating in the 2015 Adopt a Family in Need Christmas Program.
This year we have adopted two very special families in need, one in Brampton and one in Mississauga. On December 17, our offices are closed to allow me and my team to purchase and deliver gifts to these families.
Christmas is a time of merriment and joy – but it can also be a time of stress for families struggling financially. It is the perfect time to give back and help those in need.
Our Holiday Hours
December 17: Closed (Adopt a Family in Need for Christmas)
December 24: Closed at noon
December 25 – 28: Closed
December 29 – 30: Open
December 31: Closed at noon
January 1: Closed
>> Season’s Greetings from Roger R Foisy to you and your family. Stay safe this Christmas season!
Learn about Personal Injury from Roger R Foisy:
- Suffering from a Whiplash Injury? You May Have a Brain Injury
- Initial Client Interview: What Personal Injury Victims Can Expect [Video]
- Seeking Compensation for Coccyx or Sacral Fractures
- Why You Need Optional Benefits in Your Ontario Automobile Insurance Policy - May 17, 2022
- Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable - February 24, 2022
- Does Your Union Insurance Policy Cover Long-Term Care? - February 22, 2022