Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable
Roger R. Foisy has been invited to participate as a panelist on the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) roundtable on Examination for Discovery of an LTD Defendant.
Other prominent lawyers who will be part of the panel include Nainesh Kotak, Steve Rastin, and Najma Rashid.
Roger is regularly invited to speak at OTLA and other organizations on topics relating to Long-Term Disability, Personal Injury, and Practice Management.
The 60-minute in depth roundtable will focus on the defendant discovery in LTD cases. Topics discussed will include:
- Timing of discovery
- Who to examine?
- Areas of questioning
- Refusals and undertakings
- The use of Simplified Rules
The event scheduled for March 2, 2022, is exclusive to OTLA LTD section members and is free to attend.
- Why You Need Optional Benefits in Your Ontario Automobile Insurance Policy - May 17, 2022
- Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable - February 24, 2022
- Does Your Union Insurance Policy Cover Long-Term Care? - February 22, 2022