Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
On behalf of the Roger R Foisy team, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas. We hope you are able to enjoy the season in the company of your closest family and friends, and we wish you all the best in the New Year.
Our Holiday Hours
- December 21: Closed at 2:30 pm
- December 24-26: Closed
- December 27-28: Open
- December 31: Closed at 2:30 pm
- January 1: Closed
A Season of Giving
Leading up to Christmas, we have been getting into the giving spirit by contributing to a number of organizations and causes:
- We participated in the CP24/CHUM Christmas Wish Toy Drive.
- We attended the Brain Injury Association of Peel and Halton’s (BIAPH’s) Holiday Party in support of the “Headspin” program, which helps youth and young adults impacted by brain injury.
Our biggest initiative this season, however, has been our staff food drive. As a team, we collected food and packaged it along with gift certificates to help several local families with the extra burdens and expenses that often come with the holidays. The packages were delivered to the families this past week.
Season’s Greetings from Roger R Foisy to you and your family. Stay safe this Christmas season!
Learn about personal injury from Roger R Foisy:
- How Past Marijuana Use May Impact Personal Injury Claims
- Social Media and Personal Injury Law: Can Social Media Affect Your Case?
- After the Event Insurance: The New Legal Safety Net
Latest posts by Roger Foisy (see all)
- Understanding the Lasting Impacts of a Spine Injury - March 6, 2019
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! - December 18, 2018
- How Past Marijuana Use May Impact Personal injury Claims - November 15, 2018