10 Things Employers Can Do to Accommodate Employees with Physical Long Term Disabilities [Infographic]
Ontario employers have a legal duty to accommodate employees with long term disabilities who are returning to work.
Although accommodations must be made based on the specific individual and their particular disability and circumstances, I have some general tips for employers seeking to properly accommodate individuals with physical disabilities:
Roger R. Foisy is an experienced long term disability lawyer in Ontario who helps clients receive the compensation they deserve. Do not hesitate to contact Roger and his team today for immediate support and a free consultation.
More on Long Term Disability from Roger R. Foisy:
- Why You May Want to Consider Getting an Individual Disability Insurance Policy (Even If You’re on a Group Policy through Your Employer)
- Why You Must Fully Understand Your Long Term Disability Group Insurance Policy [Case Study]
- How Employers Can Become a Cause of Long Term Disability Claims
- Why You Need Optional Benefits in Your Ontario Automobile Insurance Policy - May 17, 2022
- Roger R. Foisy Invited as Panelist on OTLA Long-Term Disability Roundtable - February 24, 2022
- Does Your Union Insurance Policy Cover Long-Term Care? - February 22, 2022