10 Ways Employers Help Prevent Employees from Developing Psychological Long Term Disabilities [Infographic]
A good workplace can help reduce the anxiety and stress that often leads to a psychological long term disability claim.
Although every mental illness is unique to the specific individual and circumstances, I have some general tips for employers to take proactive steps in making the workplace a better environment for everyone:
Roger R. Foisy is an experienced long term disability lawyer in Ontario who helps clients receive the compensation they deserve. Do not hesitate to contact Roger and his team today for immediate support and a free consultation.
More on Long Term Disability from Roger R. Foisy:
- Why Is It Difficult to Receive Funding for Psychological Disabilities?
- How Employers Can Become a Cause of Long Term Disability Claims
- 10 Things Employers Can Do to Accommodate Employees with Physical Long Term Disabilities [Infographic]
- Virtual BIAPH Health Advocates Education Conference on October 28 - October 20, 2020
- Here’s What You Should Do If You Receive Your Two-Year LTD Termination Letter - October 2, 2020
- Congratulations to Daniel Berman on his Call to the Bar! - August 28, 2020